Guidelines for receiving audio files:
- All audio files need to be sent as either .WAV or .AIFF files.
- Make sure all files are organized in folders for each song
- All files need to be labeled correctly and clearly (ie, Kick, Top Snare, Bass DI, Bass Amp, etc…)
- All files need to begin at time marker 0:00. If you have regions or clips that don’t begin until somewhere after 0:00, insert silence so the region or clip starts at 0:00
- Make sure all stereo files are exported as interleaved (this will export it as one stereo track with the left and right information left intact) or split (this will export the left and right sides as separate tracks). DO NOT SUM STEREO TO MONO.
- Clearly indicate the TEMPO (beats per minute) and METER (time signature 4/4, 6/8, etc…) of the song
- Indicate sample rate (44.1 kHz is preferred, but can work with 48 kHz or higher if necessary) and bit depth (32 bit float or 24 bit is generally preferred)
- Submit via external hard drive, dropbox, box.com, hightail, wetransfer, etc… folder
- This is optional but definitely preferred, please, if possible, send a DI track for electric guitar and bass guitar tracks.
For scheduling/questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the studio at (316) 247-9995